GROUP | General French Language Program (FSL)
Our French as a Second Language program is suitable for students of all levels – from beginners to advanced learners.
We offer both group and private classes to suit your level and your schedule.
Our full-time French programs are suitable for international students who will be applying for a study permit.
It’s Time To Reach Your Full Potential!
Begin your class today under the guidance of a Canadian French teacher.
Work with your own personal French trainer.
Our friendly and inviting classroom atmosphere will help you stay motivated to study.
We Support Learners Of All Skill Levels, From Beginner To Expert!
This Is How We Can Assist You:
✓ With our customised lessons created based on your goals and objectives, you can concentrate on what you need.
✓ Never again miss a class! Convenient classes scheduled in accordance with your schedule.
✓ Our team of Canadian French experts will help you with your pronunciation in private lessons.
✓ Increase your skill levels more quickly than in our group lesson environment.
✓ Decide what you want to focus on! Conversation classes? Want to improve your pronunciation & vocabulary building?
What Our Classes Cover:
- Our friendly and experienced instructors provide students with the tools they need to develop their Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing skills
- Small class sizes ensure each student is able to get the support they need
- Students will gain confidence and learn how to converse with native French speakers more effectively
- Leassons place emphasis on correct grammar usage and vocabulary-building to take learning to the next level
- Workbooks, student materials, and customised assignments are all included in the course fee.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Sample Syllabus
|LEVEL||METHOD||WEEKLY HOURS||SCHEDULE||START DATE||DURATION||WEEKLY FEE|
|September 12, 2022||1-48 Weeks||$90|
|September 12, 2022||1-48 Weeks||$125|
International Students Study Permit Admission Fee: $125 (All Inclusive)
Tuition fees are the same for all students.